Thursday, January 15, 2009

How to Grow Your Network With YouTube Using Tube Blaster Pro

I recently came across someone's website after sending him a random friend petition on YouTube. And male child am Iodine glad I establish his site.

Lots of great content on there and his narrative about how he started is very similar to mine. I basically just sent him a friend petition because he had a picture about something to make with "Home Business". I asked him if he owned his ain concern and if he could state me a spot more about it. He responded a few years later and gave me a nexus to his site..where Iodine read his story.

If I never took the stairway to attain out and contact him and other like minded people and acquire to cognize them, I never would have got got establish this cat or the many other people out there who just may have something to assist me acquire to the adjacent measure in my online business.

Networking with people like this is actually really easy to make online and YouTube do it even easier. This is how I happen other "like minded critters" to link with on YouTube:

I make a hunt on YouTube on a keyword that associates to the sort of people I desire to link with. For example, when Iodine establish Judith Jamison I did a hunt for "Online Business" and got clump of videos..hundreds to one thousands of them.

Then I utilize Tube Blaster Pro to garner the usernames of the writers of these videos. I then apparatus it up to automatically direct a friend petition to all of the writers of those pictures I want. I even direct a short small message along to allow them cognize I am a existent individual interested in their videos. In this recent lawsuit my short short letter went something like this:

"Hi there. Your picture was interesting. Bash you have your ain business? Can you state me more than about it?"

They O.K. my friend petition and react to me explaining their business. I acquire to larn about what these people really have got to offer and they look at my page and videos. So it works in both of our favor. I larn a spot about them and they larn a spot about me.

If I didn't utilize the Tube Blaster Pro software system to acquire all these friend petitions it would take an infinity to link with these people. This software system lets me to present myself and then go connected to "like head people" all in one whack...usually while I am sleeping. Thats when I allow it run.

Bottom line is..you desire to utilize the giant leveraging capablenesses of the cyberspace to link with as many people as possible to turn your business, you network, your cognition and your awareness. You never cognize who you are going to come up across or what you will larn from that 1 person. They may be the cardinal or the inspiration that acquires you to that adjacent measure or where you desire to be.

I cognize I am talking about Tube Blaster Pro again but it have really helped me out a batch in growing my web on YouTube. I've come up across some very valuable content and enlightened people.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home