Friday, September 12, 2008

Myth - Free Online Traffic (There Is No Such Thing As Free Traffic)

The free traffic myth defused. Granted, you can liberate traffic that haps on your site. You can acquire free hunt engine traffic, but hunt engine traffic is not free because to acquire free hunt engine traffic you have got to pass money. Well, you don't have got got to pass money, but you make have to pass clip and/or money to acquire the right sort of golf course coming into your sight. Even with article marketing, the article is not free. Even if you compose the articles yourself, your clip still have a value. Let's just state in the existent world, you're worth twenty vaulting horses an hour, whatever your occupation is. Okay, and hopefully that's A low figure for everybody on this telephone call. Okay, I believe mean for the United States is like $25 or $27 an hour.

But we can even utilize that number, let's state $25 vaulting horses an hour. So, if you pass two hours writing articles every single day, it's costing you $50 a twenty-four hours in bygone income that you could have got made somewhere else. So even article selling is not free traffic.

Link edifice is not free traffic. There's no such as thing as free traffic that's consistent that's long term that you don't have got to set something into to acquire that free traffic. Now, sure, I generate, and I haven't even looked at my web stats in three months, I look at my conversions. I have got not pulled up my web stats I three months.

The last clip I checked, I was averaging about 20,000 visits, alone visits every single month. Three living quarters of those come up up from the people on my list, those are people who've come to me for a long clip period of time. They're on my list. I direct them e-mails. They open up them. They chink through. I acquire about 4500 alone positions every single month. Maybe 5% of those are free traffic, the other 95% Iodine pass money for. I pass about $4000 a calendar calendar month on traffic,and I come up up with around 4500 alone traffic visits a month, so I'm spending around a dollar per visit. And sure, 5% of them are free, but are they really free? It wouldn't have got happened if I wasn't disbursement a dollar a visit on all the remainder of them.

So, in my sentiment there's no such as thing as free traffic. If you desire to acquire to $5000 a month, you're going to have got to pass some money devising that happen. Or you have got to pass a batch of time. You know, you may have got a full clip job, and you work 40 hours a week. And you cognize maybe at nighttime you;re going to have got got pass twenty hours a week, or thirty hours a hebdomad edifice your concern and those are going to have to be existent workings hours.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home